Civic Asset Management is a full service property management firm specializing in providing management, brokerage and consulting services specializing in Multi-family properties of 10 units or larger. Civic has the expertise and resources to undertake all aspects of asset management for performing and non-performing assets and has helped enhance and protect the value of multi-family, office, industrial and retail properties, for both institutional and individual investors alike. As a trusted commercial property management firm operating in the Arizona market since 1989 Civic offers the following services:
- Property Management Services. Civic is fully licensed real estate broker and can handle the management of any property class, including comprehensive financial reporting, improvement coordination and renovation services. Additionally, we are:
– Certified through the Phoenix Crime Free Multi-housing Program and experts at operating difficult apartment communities.
– Utilizing sophisticated property management software that enables detailed property reporting and the ability to track work orders and repairs online.
– Members of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Arizona Multi-Family Association (AMA) and Arizona Trustees Association (ATA).
- Receivership/Consulting Services. Civic has been the receiver on approximately 1900 apartments, 1.5 million square feet of office, industrial and retail, over 700 fully improved single family residential lots and 1200 self storage units. Civic is capable of acting in a consulting role for properties in workout situations where either physical inspections or financial analysis is required to develop a comprehensive property plan going forward.
By hiring Civic Asset Management, Inc. you gain an operational partner committed to increasing the asset value in the most cost effective manner possible, while receiving the following benefits:
- Accountability. 24/7 availability. Written rental collection procedures.
- Security. Fully licensed and insured.
- Professionalism. Annual budget preparation and analysis. Experienced and effective employee supervision.
- Expertise. 20 years experience. Written, proactive maintenance procedures.
- Reliability. Complete lease administration and positive tenant relations, including move-in/out coordination.
- Value. Aggressive Cost Control Procedures
Civic Asset Management = Control | Advice | Management
- Civic understands that in today’s economy you have less time and more pressure to react quickly to changing conditions than ever before. That’s why we’ve built our company around your needs by controlling operating and improvement costs while providing best-in-class client service.
- Knowledgeable, consistent industry leadership Since 1989, we are committed to providing our client’s industry leading market insight through knowledge exchange and collaboration.
- Technology leader focused on providing top quality financial and property operating data. Our close attention to project cost control and commitment to continuous improvement ensures that clients will always receive the highest quality service possible.
- Agile, trusted partner dedicated to creating project value through the highest level of management services available. We are your trusted partner, focused on helping clients develop and implement their strategic real estate plans. Along with our Mission, Civics’ service commitment permeates all aspects of our organization, and is dedicated to only one ideal: serving our client’s needs.