PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
- Consistent return on investment property
- Prompt response to property maintenance needs and emergencies
- Satisfied tenants and limited vacancies
- Impeccable accounting and monthly reports
- Individual support and service, including ONLINE SERVICE, for all your Professional Property Management needs
- Diverse listing of featured Missoula rental properties
- Prompt and courteous response to property rental and housing needs
- Professional and timely procedures and convenient ONLINE SERVICE
We know very well the specialized world of investment property management—and the opportunities and challenges of the Missoula rental and lease market.
We want you to benefit from our expertise.
Let us screen your prospective tenants and show the advantages of your property. Let us collect the rent payments and handle the emergency phone calls.
We’re a full-service management company specializing in all phases of property management. Our highly talented staff is dedicated to serving your property management needs with integrity. We know that this approach builds one of the most important assets that a successful property management company can offer a client: Trust.
So CONTACT US today. We’re eager to begin.
Support Service Menu
- Professional Property ANALYSIS
- Professional Property MARKETING
- Professional RENTALS and LEASES
- Professional MAINTENANCE and REPAIR
- Routine Property FIELD VISITS
- Regular CLIENT COMMUNICATIONS
- Professional FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Property Condition Review
- Property Improvement Review
- Expert Advice on Rental or Lease Price Positioning
- Detailed Reports
Want an experienced overview of the Missoula rental market? Or help positioning your investment property in a competitive college-rental town? Or maybe it’s a comprehensive property condition report from an experienced team that you need.
Let the staff of Professional Property Management (PPM) of Missoula help with the crucial details of effective property management.
- Aggressive Property Marketing
Professional Property Management has a proven track record in effective and innovative marketing of investment properties. Our website features the latest in what’s available in the Missoula markets—plus maps and amenity details. We also cater to out-of-state clients through a variety of marketing techniques and services, including an online rental application and online payments.
And we never rest. As soon as we have a vacancy notice, we begin advertising and showing the property.
So contact us today. We have the qualities you’re looking for in a professional property manager.
RENTING, LEASING, CONTRACTING
- Prospective Tenant Screening
- Property Showing and Scheduling
- Friendly Rental, Lease or Master Contract Negotiations
- Accurate, Timely and Detailed Paperwork
- Online Applications
- Online Banking
Selecting and retaining quality tenants is a specialty of Professional Property Management (PPM). So whether you’re looking for property to rent, or help managing your property for rent or lease, we’re here for you.
We screen prospective tenants for past and present rental history, financial responsibility, and income, and comply with local, state and federal anti-discrimination legislation while doing it. We schedule and show properties and negotiate rental and management agreements that are updated as the landlord tenant law changes or new tax laws become effective.
We offer online rental application and speedy electronic signing of leases and contracts—as well as banking with debit and credit cards and automatic deposits. And when a renter gives notice of vacancy, or their lease is set to expire, we begin advertising and showing the unit immediately.
And we do it all in a professional and friendly manner—because we know that “positive tenant relations” begins with the first appointment.
- Professional and Timely Field Visits
Monitoring property conditions is key to successful property management. Our expert staff professionally schedules routine field visits as part of the rental or lease process. And when a lease is due to expire, we perform an interior inspection of each unit 30 to 60 days prior to expiration. This information, along with tenant history, is particularly useful when leases are renegotiated.
So let us keep you informed. Call us today.
MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
- 24/7 Emergency Repair Service
- Experienced Maintenance Staff and Building Contractors and Service Vendors
- Regularly Scheduled “field visits” for Repair and Maintenance
- Coordination of Interior and Exterior Renovations
- Detailed and Accurate Paperwork
Protecting investment property and keeping tenants happy: That’s a principal management philosophy at Professional Property Management (PPM) of Missoula.
Tenants are asked to call 721-8990 immediately when a building or unit EMERGENCY arises—one of our expert staff is on call 24 hours a day. But for routine maintenance and repair of client properties, we offer regular office hours and online contact services. We also schedule regular “field” visits to review conditions and, when needed, offer owner recommendations for major maintenance or improvement.
So whether it’s carpet cleaning between tenants, window screen or storm window repair, interior or exterior painting, landscaping, or roofing that your investment property needs, we can handle it. Call us now to learn more.
- Professional and Friendly Office
- Regular Hours & 24/7 Emergency Access
- Confidential Client Communications
- Online News & Notices
Timely and clear communication is crucial to us here at Professional Property Management of Missoula.
We employ a number of avenues to communicate with our property owners and tenants that allows us to hear what you have to say. This includes direct mailings and online news. So when it’s sprinkler time again, or a major repair is being planned, we’ve got you covered*.
* Remember: Always call 721-8990 when it’s an emergency!
- Monthly Cash Flow Reporting
- Professional Monthly Expense Payments
- Annual 1099 Statements and Year-End Reporting
Successful investment property management requires accurate financial reports and timely payments and deposits. The staff of Professional Property Management (PPM) knows no other way of doing business.
We maintain accurate balance sheets, general ledgers, and income and expense registers. And with our computerized monthly statements, property owners can easily see the details of their cash flow, which helps set budgets and better understand strategies from PPM staff that will maximize your property’s earning potential.
Additionally, through our secure and speedy online banking service, we can pay your property taxes, insurance premiums, homeowner association dues, utility costs, and maintenance, gardening or landscaping service fees.
Call us today. We’re here to serve.